Father's Day Food Gift Ideas
Father’s Day is this Sunday so it is time to decide how you are going to celebrate the men in your life. We all know that the way to any man's heart is through his stomach. So why not get a gift that will have his heart and his stomach smiling? We have put together a list of 15 ways you and your kids can show love this Father’s Day with food.
- Gift Cards: Dad's love saving money, so why not pay for his groceries!
- Soda: You're the best POP!
- Nuts: We are NUTS about you Dad!
- Fresh Baked Muffins: We would be MUFFIN without you Dad!
- Popcorn: To the best POP in the world!
- Swedish Fish: You're a CATCH! Happy Father's Day!
- Reeses Pieces: We love you to PIECES Dad!
- Kit Kat: Take a break today Dad! You deserve it!
- Donuts: Donut you know? You're an awesome Dad!
- Pops Basket (include Corn Pops, Pop-Tarts, Popcorn, Pop Rocks, Poppyseed muffins, Quaker Popped Chips: Happy POPS Day!
- Fruit Basket: We are BANANAS about you Dad!
- Pizza: Any way you slice it...you're the best Dad!
- Peanut M&Ms: To my slightly nutty but sweet Dad!
- Ice Cream: Dad, you're the COOLest!
- Fresh Baked Cookies: Dad, you're one smart COOKIE!
- Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears: We love you BEAR-Y much!