White Chocolate Gingerbread Latte recipe is an easy drink recipe for the holiday season! The flavored latte is simple to make at home and perfect for enjoying any winter morning.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
● 1 1/2 cups Wide Awake Coffee Co. French Vanilla Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer, divided
● 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
● 1 teaspoon ground ginger
● 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
● 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
● 1 tablespoon molasses
● 2 teaspoons sugar
● 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, melted
● 4 shots brewed Wide Awake Coffee Co. Espresso
● Vanilla whipped cream, for serving
- Whisk 1/2 cup of the creamer with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, molasses and sugar
in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture is completely
combined. Remove from heat and stir in melted white chocolate and espresso. Divide
mixture between two coffee mugs.
- Steam remaining creamer and pour over espresso mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream.